Correctly selecting the attention factors of the conveyor roller
The selection of the roller is usually involved in the design of the belt conveyor. The main standard of the selection of the conveyor roller is the diameter. The use of the large diameter modified roller is very favorable to the use of the conveyer belt. However, when the diameter of the drum is increased, the quality of the driving drum, the deceleration ratio of the drive reducer, the quality and the size of the reducer need to be increased correspondingly. The Huzhou longhui machine suggests that the user should consider the following factors in the selection of the diameter of the drum.
(1) the bending stress of the belt when the conveyor belt passes through the drum.
(2) the frequency of the bending of the conveyor belt is related to the winding mode, the number of rollers, the distance and speed.
(3) the maximum or average specific pressure between the conveyor belt and the roller surface;
(4) the allowable intensity utilization ratio of the conveyor belt, which is the percentage of the maximum tension of the conveyor belt and the allowable tension of the belt.
(5) the installation location and use conditions of the belt conveyor;
(6) the deformation of the drum and the adhesive.
The principle of determining the diameter of the cylinder is that when the tensile stress of the conveyer belt is large, the additional bending stress should be smaller; on the contrary, a slightly larger bending stress is allowed when the tensile stress is stretched for an hour, and the smaller diameter of the roller can be selected.